DM Audio Limited accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them. We will endeavour to measure our impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating our operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- DM Audio Ltd will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.
- DM Audio Ltd will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
- Seek to source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.